Happy New Year! What better way to start a new year than by welcoming another family to Keller. We are out of finished homes but are working to get more built in Argyle, Roanoke and Southlake. We are adding more homes for lease to our program to accommodate families not quite ready to build.
We have homes for lease that will be coming available in Keller and Richland Hills in late Spring/early Summer. We also have properties in other areas which we will post as they become available.
Speaking of Spring, it will be here before you know it! With it comes the perfect opportunity to give your home a little extra TLC. As Homeowners, it’s important to stay on top of regular maintenance to ensure that your home is in tip-top shape and to prevent any potential issues from becoming major repairs. Here are a few things to keep in mind as you prepare your home for the spring season:
- Clean gutters and downspouts: With the spring thaw, it’s important to make sure your gutters and downspouts are clear of debris to prevent water overflow.
- Check for leaks: Spring is a good time to check for leaks in your roof, windows, and around doors to prevent water damage.
- Inspect the foundation: The spring rains can cause foundation issues if water sits next to your home’s structure for a long period of time. Make sure to check for cracks and other signs of damage.
- Maintain your HVAC system: Spring is the perfect time to have your HVAC system serviced to ensure it’s running efficiently for the warmer months ahead.
- Power wash exterior: The spring rains can leave your home looking dirty and dingy. Give it a fresh start by power washing the exterior.
We know life can get busy, and these tasks may fall off your radar. We have an Estate Management Service that is designed to take that off your plate. Give us a call and let’s discuss the best Estate Management package for you and your home.
In the meantime, stay warm!
– Mike Garabedian