I wanted to take a moment to express my gratitude and excitement for the recent celebration of our 25th (+1) anniversary. It’s hard to believe that it’s been over a quarter of a century since we first started building homes in this beautiful community. We couldn’t have reached this milestone without the dedication and hard work of our amazing team both past and present (We call them Team G). We celebrated the accomplishment last month at dinner! More details can be found later in this update.
Spring is here, which means it’s time to make sure your home is prepped and ready for the coming months! While you might be excited about the warmer weather and longer days, your home needs some TLC to get ready for the new season. Here are some tips and tricks to get your home in the best shape for spring:
- Let the sunshine in: Start by washing your windows to let in the natural light. Not only will this make your home look brighter and more inviting, but it will also help you save on energy costs by reducing the need for artificial lighting.
- Keep the water flowing: Don’t forget about your water heater! Flush out any sediment buildup and check for leaks to ensure that your water heater is working efficiently. After all, nobody wants to take a cold shower on a chilly spring morning.
- Gutter flush: Cleaning your gutters might not be the most exciting task, but it’s essential for preventing water damage to your home. Make sure to remove any debris and check for leaks or damage.
- Make a splash: If you have a pool, it’s time to get it ready for summer. Check your pool filter, skimmer baskets, and chemical levels.
- Let’s get outside: Finally, it’s time to prepare your backyard for outdoor living. Trim the hedges, mow the lawn, and add some potted plants to bring some color to your outdoor space. And don’t forget to clean your outdoor furniture and grill to get ready for those summer barbecues.
At Garabedian Properties, we know that home maintenance can be a hassle. That’s why we offer an Estate Management Service program that takes care of all these tasks and more. Let us handle the dirty work so you can focus on enjoying your home this spring.
Contact us today to learn more! 817.748.2669